środa, 13 października 2010

recipes food for children, any idea?

20 July 2010 | in administrative |

My son is 6,5 months (28 weeks), and was permanently since he was 14 weeks old, he was well on them and I have Done all of my tests before you run it on them early, And was used to my doctor about too, who also suggested to him, was well so I decided (this is for anyone who wants me to lecture at the start onwards)

what I have already been giving him the jars of organic food for the children (which contain natural ingredients to preserve food) never made it to the proper food from them Bolognese, pasta, chicken dinners, cottage pâté, etc., he no longer only puddings shall and fruit, which I cannot go as food their tasting horrible, it is now 2/3 compared with food day and he still does not enjoy the food, so I'm I think it proper nutrition food at my own elements, it tastes better and it may benefit from its better fault.

What kind of food you can create for him? I'm not worried about the salt and sugar residue levels in food jadam, even though the jadam healthy, some things you want to reach with sugar/salt bad things for children to digestion, it is essentially. finger foods, so everything I also may refer to it in their hands would be too big (I know fruit and veg Kyiv, when I try to biscuits and loves it, I'd like to only a few different for him)
It has got Brittney 5 teeth.

Go to netmums.com have large recipies, you should read the annabel karmel, used its food from both my boys, are healthy and makes it easy to Cook and freeze them.

Share/Bookmark

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz