czwartek, 14 października 2010

Simple Rules and ideas of food?

5 July 2010 | in administrative |

I'm ill ask MOM and other Cook for me. I'd like a more independent and boil on me. Are there any simple?Can be any type of food, but the vegetarian and organic dishes are preffered. thank you.

www.vegweb.com is my favorite Web sites!

When I became a vegetarian was spaghetti on the week. Then discovered that I can really squash sauté easy and eat them with a bow tie pasta.Then discovered Nuggets Chick ' n morning stars and Patties and eat these all the time.Now to create my own bread, which is really easy.So really not cooking meat and is worried about the safety of food unleashed kucharzowi in me And when I need little! additional citizen And orange peel or slices to Apple.(Not me a big fan of compound) simply find a few staples such as rice and pasta and then creativity!

Share/Bookmark

Tags: Food, simple rules

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz